Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.koolwebs.co.uk.
We use Google Analytics to tell us about traffic on our website so we can provide the best service.
The following table shows the default cookie field values used by analytics.js:
|Field Name||Value Type||Default value|
This article summarizes Google Analytics’ data practices and commitment to protecting the confidentiality and security of data. Visitors to sites or apps using Google Analytics (aka “users”) may learn about their end user controls.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you email us we will have your email address stored in online contacts with GSuite. https://policies.google.com/privacy
We use this email to contact you with. You can request to remove it at any time. email@example.com
Any personal information we keep on our records is purely to contact you and invoice you. We do not share with third parties. If you wish you details to be removed from our records please email firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR taking effect from May 25th 2018
The ONLY data we hold is your name, email address and contact details for invoicing
- and ONLY use them for sending you email, web site interaction, and invoices
- We don’t pass on your details, or spam you
- At any point you can update your details by just letting us know – email email@example.com or call the office on (01227) 280507.
- You can request your data to be removed at any point – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on (01227) 280507
- If we have not used your details in 3 years we will delete them